DIY INSTALLATION PROJECTS
- BEFORE YOU GET STARTED:
- Please review the following:
- SYNLawn products are built to last with little or no maintenance needed.
- To clean simply use mild soap and water.
- To keep out Odors use Artificial Grass Infill + Pet Odor Neutralizer.
- When needed use a Artificial Grass Rake to brush bristle fibers upright.
5 EASY DO-IT-YOURSELF INSTALLATION STEPS
- 1. PREPARE THE BASE
- Clear the surface area where the base of your grass will be placed. If used outdoors, remove anything unwanted (ex: old grass), then use your artificial grass rake and hand tamper to smooth and compact the base surface.
- Artificial Grass Seam Cloth (1 roll = 20 feet)
- Artificial Grass Adhesive (1 qt. = 15 feet)
- Artificial Grass Weed Barrier
- Artificial Grass Infill
- Artificial Grass Rake (for bristle fibers)
- Landscape Stakes (25 per package)
- Hand Tamper (for outdoors applications)
- Sprinkler Caps (if needed)
- Utility Knife
- Yard Rake
- Tape Measure
- Marking Paint
- Garden Hose
- Wide Shop Broom
There are many reasons to love SYNLawn. We've led the way in the artificial turf industry since we started.
Got professional installation questions? We have answers! Start here for a few of our most commonly asked questions.
We have products for every application and budget. Browse our selection here or on lowes.com.
Start here for more about DIY instructions and a list of tools and supplies or professional installation.
Have questions? We are here to help you with your next artificial grass project. Connect with us here.